Graphical Planning & Scheduling Software
Graphical Planning & Scheduling for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Real time overview of resources, capacity and availability per work center.
Graphical Planning and Scheduling is completely integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics AX production and project modules as well as our Service Management software. It allows easy (drag and drop) modifications to your planning.
Graphical Planning and Scheduling module provides a clear and detailed overview of all activities planned for your work centers. Your planner can keep an eye on all relevant data presented on one screen which consists of three sections:
- filter- and setup section for selecting the work centers and the period to show.
- graphical section where the capacity reservations are shown.
- data section which shows the detail of the reservations sorted per origin
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Dynamics Software released in May 2012 Graphical Planning & Scheduling for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It provides a graphical visualization of your planned and unplanned capacity of resources and enables customers to make the necessary allocations and update modifications in the planning in a user-friendly way.For customers there is no need to invest in separate, non-integrated planning tools anymore. Non-Microsoft Dynamics AX users can replace their ERP and planning systems into one integrated business solution.
Graphical Planning and Scheduling enable planners to work on 2 different screens and drag the orders from the unplanned order overview and drop/allocate them to a resource with capacity on another screen.
Download the Factsheet Scheduling & Planning
- No real-time planning information
- Matching of resources, capacity and availability
- Access to information from one screen
- Integrated solution for planning of production, projects and service
- Resource and item allocation
- Graphical planning with drag and drop
- Real-Time capacity overviews
- Drag and drop adjustments to the production and/or project planning
- Increased planner productivity through one cockpit
- Planning adjustments can be made in real time