The importance of service continues to rise. Traditionally service is seen as a cost center, but over the last years it is recognized as a potential profit maker having huge impact on the customer experience and satisfaction. The best organizations look to becoming more preventive and predictive in field service as opposed to previous break/fix structures. This pro-active service not only prevents more installed base from breaking down, it also shows the customer that they are important. Competition, customer share of wallet and shrinking product margins has spurred both a need and an opportunity for service excellence and in particular improvements in field service.
- Integrated approach including managing customers, resources, partners & contracts
- Managing the service department as a profit center
- Internal mandate to increase service revenue and at the same time to reduce / contain service costs
- Customer demand for higher asset uptime
- Mandate to gain greater competitive differentiation
- Desire to stimulate overall revenue growth from installed base
Service Management supports daily field service processes including complaints and warranty, repairs and periodic maintenance. At the same time you have direct access to all the data you need regarding the installed base, contracts, resources and logistics.
- Supports tracking and tracing of service requests including prioritization based on the severity matrix
- Supports multi-level as maintained object hierarchies (e.g. sites, systems, components)
- Manage contracts, including Service Level Agreements (SLA), periodic invoicing, revenue recognition and price agreements
- Provides full financial forecasting and cost evaluation
- Supports service logistics, financials and work orders for field service as well as workshops
- Assign the right person to the task based on skills, requirements and certificates using the graphical scheduler
- Real-time statistics on costs and revenues regarding a service contract/object
- Increased service revenue creation and cost containment
- Increased contribution of service to total company results
- Improved service operational performance and efficiency
- Increase percentage installed base under service contract
- Improved levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Enhanced competitive market differentiation
- Increase in workforce productivity and first -time fix percentage
no news in this list.