Maintenance Management offers your organization an all-in-one solution that gives you real-time information across your business. Maintenance Management supports your organization by optimizing your plant’s preventive periodic maintenance and internal maintenance requests as well as repairs. At the same time you have direct access to all the data you need regarding equipment, resources and logistics.
- Keeping plant machinery and equipment in optimal productive condition
- Meeting legal requirements for operation (certification)
- Controlling and reducing maintenance and repair costs
- Efficiently managing the maintenance department
- Limiting downtime to maximize productivity
- Optimizing utilization of both technical (machinery) and human (engineers) resources
Maintenance Management serves as central point of information where your employees can keep relevant work order status updated. Having accurate information available lets you monitor and track the open work orders in an effective and efficient way.
The combination of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Maintenance Management provides an agile and simple solution for companies that want to increase the reliability and availability of their internal assets and equipment. Combining the ERP functionality of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with the maintenance functionality of our solution will allow customers to use the best of both worlds in one powerful end-to-end solution.
- Supports a multi-level equipment structure (e.g. complete plants, buildings, production machines, fleet)
- Generates preventive and ad-hoc work orders for plants and equipment
- Supports tracking and tracing of maintenance and repair work orders
- Provides full financial forecasting and cost evaluation
- Supports maintenance logistics, financials and work orders for the maintenance crew and workshop
- Real time statistics on cost of the plant equipment
- Optimized maintenance planning and scheduling using the Graphical Planning Board
- Ability to manage and track the maintenance of equipment installed in the organization
- Increased up-time of equipment by doing timely maintenance
- Ability to generate preventive and ad-hoc work orders for servicing equipment
- Better maintenance and repair cost containment
- Improved operational performance and efficiency
- Obtain overall control of installed equipment from an operational and financial perspective
- Determine work order priorities via Severity Matrix (Questionnaire)